Blog about Travel Environment Design

My photo
Willemstad, Curacao, Curaçao
♥ I am Tour Operator specialized in Caribbean and Sweden Travel. ♥ I make handmade jewelry. ♥ I am distributor of Eco products

12/03/2008

one after another


Today I made one bracelet after another that gave inspiration to another and another and another.... I love to make just one of a kind, to get new ideas from one to thye next,to find new combinations of beads and pearls again and again.
So when I felt tired and it was time to finish I had made so many new bracelets and necklace all unique.

Tomorrow It will be a day with the camera to arrange and take photos of everything, make nice packages so it is all ready to show the art gallery in Willemstad who are selling my things.
A good day and I am ,looking forward a new creative day tomorrow.!

No comments: