Blog about Travel Environment Design

My photo
Willemstad, Curacao, Curaçao
♥ I am Tour Operator specialized in Caribbean and Sweden Travel. ♥ I make handmade jewelry. ♥ I am distributor of Eco products

11/30/2008

Beautiful Sunday


This sunny morning I had desided not to stay too long at Etsy but it is easy to get stuck there and spend some hours,look around and post some comments here and there. I also listed some Silver charms for the Cyber Monday sale.http://www.dividivadesign.etsy.com

Now it is time to prepare for my B e a u t i f u l S u n d a y next week. I have made an invitation to a Jewelry Show in the garden with Holiday GIFT Sale, soft drinks and snacks and I am looking forward to arrange this Sunday party.

And I have ordered a lot of freshwater pearls and glass beads so I will be well prepared for my next jewelry workshop.

No comments: