Blog about Travel Environment Design

My photo
Willemstad, Curacao, Curaçao
♥ I am Tour Operator specialized in Caribbean and Sweden Travel. ♥ I make handmade jewelry. ♥ I am distributor of Eco products

2/05/2009

Charming Charms



Are you also C H A R M addicted?
I see the trendy charms with many followers everywhere now a days.
Extremly popular still in USA and Europe and you find them also here in Curacao since some years. More promoted than ever I think.
People discuss there charms in special forums, they redesign there bracelets every day with new combinations. Nice as you design your own unique jewelry and have endless of variations for your choice.
Here are many brands in the market following the first Pandora from Denmark and most of them are compatible with each other so you have endless of combinations.
My sister and I have found the Italian brand B I A G I very nice with high quality and good design. We have the Swedish market . so it´s there now!
If you want to be our retailer in Sweden you are welcome to contact me.
www.dividivadesign.com

No comments: