Blog about Travel Environment Design

My photo
Willemstad, Curacao, Curaçao
♥ I am Tour Operator specialized in Caribbean and Sweden Travel. ♥ I make handmade jewelry. ♥ I am distributor of Eco products

2/26/2009

ECO friendly world



I have loooked for good environment friendly products to introduce in the Caribbean and are now happy to be distibutor for GREEN-Tech in UK.
the watering system MSP is outstanding both for landscaping and for pots.

The MPS Module range is ideal for creating spectacular self irrigating flower displays on pavements and streets. They can serve free standing planters where direct access to the ground is impractical. There are many shapes and sizes available that provide ease of use. The modules can be applied to Flower Boxes, Hanging Baskets and Street displays.
Just contact me for landscaping and ideas for gardens in Caribbean.

No comments: